There are many options available for anybody keens on information about active warrants in Chelan County, WA. However, none of the agencies that maintain arrest records databases offer details about outstanding warrants over the internet. This means that anybody desirous of conducting a warrant search should be prepared to drive down to these state entities’ offices.
Because both the judiciary and law enforcement play an equal role in the issue of a detention order and its service, the sheriff’s office, the county clerk’s departments, and the magistrate’s court maintain all records about arrest warrants in Chelan County. So, to begin with, take your inquiry to the office of the magistrate.
A judicial division with criminal jurisdiction, the magistrate’s court of Chelan County has absolute authority to release legal orders, including but not restricted to bench warrants, active arrest warrants, search warrants, summons, and more. You can find information on all these through the court of the magistrate located at 350 Orondo Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801
If you would rather receive information on both civil and criminal matters that a person is involved in, approaching the county clerk’s office will be a decidedly prudent option. Because they maintain the court dockets and access them through the public terminals at justice centers, it does not take a lot to get information on arrest warrants through this agency. Write to them at PO Box 400Wenatchee, Washington 98807, for placing a formal request for such an inquiry.
As the last source of information but certainly not the least, the office of the sheriff of Chelan will also be able to help you locate outstanding warrants issued in the county against a person. To contact the sheriff’s department, go to 401 Washington Street, Lower Level 1, Wenatchee, Washington 98801.
Is it possible to get information on Chelan County arrests and warrants over the phone? (2021-Update)
- For an incident/accident/arrest report, contact the Records Division at (509) 667-6875.
- For details on recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the Regional Justice Center Booking Desk- (509) 667-6462.
- For general information and to file a non-emergency complainant, call the Sheriff’s Department at (509) 667-6851.
- For information on civil processes, including bench warrants, get in touch with the Civil Department at (509) 667-6876.
- For information on defendants and convicts (for victims only), request the Victim-Witness Notification Program brochure by calling 1-800-422-1536.
- For criminal case court dates and information on accessing criminal judicial records, contact the Clerk of the Superior Court (County Clerk) at (509) 667-6380, the District Court at (509) 667-6600, the Juvenile Court at (509) 667-6350.
- For victim/witness assistance, call the Coordinator of the Victim-Witness Program at (509) 667-6206.
Crime Statistics of Chelan County, Washington
Property crimes accounted for the majority of the nearly 370 crimes reported in Chelan County in 2019, with over 330 complaints filed against such offenses. There were about 90 burglaries and around 220 larceny thefts in this category. In the category of violent crimes, there were 40 reports of aggravated assault and 3 reports of rape.
Through the time interval that started in 1999 and 2008, the reported annual crime average stood at a massive 2500. This figure not only included property thefts and carjacking instances, which numbered at 1800 but also violent felonies such as rape and homicide, which came lower down the list with nearly 27 and 2 incidents, respectively.